We're doing our best to limit the impact creating merch has and are constantly trying to improve on our process, we welcome any feedback - the following is a supply chain we feel is sustainable from start to finish;
- Raw materials are sourced by our partners at Econic from various global manufacturers that comply with ILO Standards & SMETA Audits.
- All textile is milled, dyed, and cut/trimmed domestically and certified by OEKO-TEX here in Canada.
- Printing is done locally and through a water based process.
- All packaging is in these sweet compostable mailers provided by Noissues
- And shipping is provided by NOVEX, a Canadian based carbon neutral service, whenever and wherever possible.
- Though one of the most important parts of this process is ensuring the lifespan & quality of the garment, avoiding the landfill, and completing the cycle - we're working to develop creative ways to repair, reuse, and recycle garments.
Please reach out if you have any questions/comments or would like more information